The project includes development of the AIS network as well as the lock management system for the LAVDIS system covering the Vltava and Elbe Rivers in the Czech Republic, within the scope of the IRIS Europe III project.
Upgrade of Czech AIS central system
The object of the contract is the delivery and
installation of the software solution "Extension of AIS server",
including the provision of follow-up support in the form of further
modifications of the system, extending the newly added functionalities and
adapting the existing functionalities to the current client needs. This project
is a part of the RIS COMEX investment action.
The tasks that RGO Communications will be
performing within the contract include:
- introduction of the export and import
interface of raw AIS data,
- upgrade to LAVDIS interface,
- introduction of AIS server redundancy,
- extending the AIS Data Management Center,
- harmonization of graphic HTML interface,
- advanced features for working with vessels on
the AIS website,
- support the
customer with the implemented system and related software tools.